The home of refined and reimagined Persian cuisine, Enigma’s culinary tale continues to evolve with the launch of an incredibly exciting dining experience. Prepare to be satiated in the most luxurious way as Midas has truly made his mark on the new 'Golden Journey' set menu that incorporates touches of 24-karat gold into Enigma’s signature dishes.
Available daily, for lunch and dinner, this striking set menu curated for two people consists of a delectable array of 4 sharing courses - cold starters, warm starters, an opulent main course and dessert.
- This glinting gastronomic experience starts with a traditional Persian appetizer 'Sabzi Khordan' followed by an array of mesmerizing starters.
- The cold starters include 'Masto Laboo' a dish composed of fresh yogurt with red beetroot foam feathered with gold leaves and 'Salad Chupan' with watermelon, cress, candied olives, walnuts, and home-made cheese beautifully enveloped with gold leaves.
- The warm starters promise to be unforgettable, with 'Nargesi'- melted baby spinach, confit potatoes and poached golden quail eggs topped with 10gr of Persian caviar proving an extraordinary dish. Another warm starter features 'Tachin Rice' and 'Chicken Lollipops with Zereshk Chutney' and sauteed spinach.
- The showstopping main course is 'Kabab Sultani' consisting of a delicious lamb loin skewer on charcoal, wrapped with 24 karat gold leaves.
- The Golden Journey ends on a wonderfully sweet note with an 'Orange Blossom Tart' served with golden clouds and berries.
'The Golden Journey' at Enigma
4 course set menu for 2 people with 24-karat gold signature dishes
Price: AED 1,500 for 2 people (sharing style)
Timings: Daily, for lunch from 12pm to 4pm (last order at 3:30pm) and for dinner from 6pm to11pm (last order at 10:30pm)
For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +97145568805.