Palazzo Versace Hotel Dubai L.L.C. values you as our guest and recognizes that privacy is important to you. We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, birth date, address, email address, and telephone number ("Personal Information").
Other categories of Personal Information may include:
- Personal details: contact information (including mobile telephone numbers), passport information, visa information, gender, national identification information, disability information, information on your driving license, photographs, images
- Reservation details: travel history, car rental packages booked, groups you are associated with when you stay at our hotel, membership information, account applications, and other information related to your reservation, stay or visit to one of our properties
- Payment information: payment card number and other card information.
- Webforms are being filled out (both online and offline), over the telephone, and through written correspondence with us (e.g. guest registration cards, spa, F&B, and fitness club membership applications, loyalty enrolment forms, online booking forms, surveys, etc.
- Marketing and communications information, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and, where applicable, third parties and your communication preferences.
- Technical information, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, location, operating system and platform, and device and cookie IDs on the devices you use to access this website and our other web-based products. Our technologies automatically collect and log certain information to help us administer, protect, and improve our services, analyse usage, and improve user experience.
- Transactional data
- Financial information
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Palazzo Versace Dubai may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and nationality, and any other information which may appear in your passport or other piece of formal identification;
- Information that you provide to us, for example by responding to a communication from us or by filling in forms (both online and offline), forms filled on social media platforms, over the telephone, and through written correspondence with us (e.g. guest registration cards, spa and fitness club membership applications, loyalty enrolment forms, online booking forms, surveys);
- Information about your use of our facilities and services and your preferences in this regard;
- Details of purchases you make from us and the preferences you express to us; and
- Details of your visits to our websites including traffic data and details of the resources that you access; and
- Other information that you chose to provide to us in relation to your stay or visit to Palazzo Versace Dubai
- Palazzo Versace Dubai website may from time to time provide links to or from third-party websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. Please note that any such third-party website or resource may collect and use your personal data in a different manner from us. We do not endorse or accept any liability for the data collection practices, privacy policies, or the content of any website linked from our websites or which links to them. You should contact the owner or operator of any such website directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy practices and policies, before providing your personal data to them.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Palazzo Versace Dubai uses your Personal Data for relevant purposes including:
- To send you a pre-arrival message summarising your confirmation details and providing other information about the area and the hotel;
- To notify you about special offers and promotions as described in this privacy statement; and
- Send you occasional customer satisfaction or market research surveys.
- To administer, improve and develop the Website
- For administration and completion of bookings, reservations, and registrations
- To manage our relationship with you and (if relevant) the organisation that you represent, including providing information regarding our products and services, customer service, and concierge services
- For arranging, planning, and booking group events or meetings at our properties
- To administer membership, rewards programs, promotional offers, and related offers
- To personalise your user experience (e.g. by tailoring the content delivered to you on our Website)
- For legal disputes, regulatory investigations, and compliance purposes
- To assist us in providing the services you request at any of our properties and to ensure we meet your needs while you are staying with us and/or to allow us to contact you in relation to matters that arise from your stay with us.
- We and our third-party service providers may serve targeted advertisements through the use of first-party or third-party cookies, pixels, and web beacons when you visit our website, use our mobile applications, or visit third-party websites.
- We may use information from online sources, such as websites, social media, and information-sharing platforms. This information may be used to help tailor and improve our services and communicate with you effectively, as we know many of our customers use a range of media channels to communicate and share information.
- Our websites and applications contain links to websites that are maintained and/or controlled by third parties. In some instances, these websites may be co-branded and display our logos or other trademarks. You can always tell whether you are on one of our websites by checking the uniform record locator ("URL”) on the page that you are visiting. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites as their privacy practices may differ from ours.
HOW DO WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Palazzo Versace Dubai will protect your personal information with appropriate security measures.
- Palazzo Versace Dubai will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
- Palazzo Versace Dubai will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
- Palazzo Versace Dubai will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website can send to your browser for storage (i.e. so it can later be read back from that browser). The purpose of cookies includes providing more tailored communications from websites. Cookies may collect information (including Personal Information), such as user preferences, general usage information, membership information, and unique identifiers. Cookies may in some circumstances also remain on your device after you leave the Website. Your browser will return the cookie information only to the domain from where the cookie originated, i.e., the Website and no other website can request this information. When you return to the Website, the cookie is sent back to the web server, along with your new request. Your browser may provide settings where you can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or reject the cookie altogether.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palazzo Versace Dubai
Culture Village, Al Jadaf,
P.O. Box 128431