During the holy month of Ramadan, Giardino Restaurant will be open daily for Breakfast from 6:30am until 11am, Iftar from sunset until 8.30pm and regular Dinner from 8.30pm until 11pm. Suhoor will be available at Gazebo lounge from 8:30pm until 4am. (Last order at 3am).
This restaurant presents a marble “terrazzo” flooring, columns and a wallcovering inspired by the jungle motif of Versace wallpaper collection. The colors switch from green, light green and ivory. The crockery belongs to an exclusive line “Rosenthal meets Versace” collection, inspired by “Les Reves Byzantines”.
Hours of Operations:
Breakfast Buffet: Daily, 6:30am to 11am
Iftar: daily, from sunset to 8:30pm
Dinner: daily, from 8.30pm to 11pm
Breakfast Buffet - AED 160 per person
Iftar Buffet - AED 230 per person (inclusive of Ramadan juices, Arabic coffee and still water)
Dinner Buffet - AED 230 per person (food only)
'INTO THE JUNGLE' FRIDAY LUNCH
The Into the Jungle Lunch at Giardino promises unique experiences for the entire family within the comfortable settings of the fashion-inspired venue that extends throughout the expansive terrace.
Timing: Every Friday, 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- AED 299 per person including soft beverages
- AED 385 per person including selected house beverages
- AED 499 per person including selected house beverages with sparkling wine
- AED 699 per person including French bubbly
- Teenagers between 12 to 20 dine at AED 299
- Children between 4 to 11 years dine at AED 150
- Infants up to 3 years dine for free
Dress Code: Smart casual or traditional, local attire
Our guests’ comfort and wellbeing are of utmost importance. In order to ensure a safe and secure experience, guests are required to adhere to the following precautionary measures:
- Guests are required to wear PPE masks and maintain social distancing.
- Temperature check will be carried through a thermal scanner, prior to entering the restaurant.
- Tables should not have more than 5 guests.
- Sanitizers are provided on tables and at the reception. Be sure to sanitize your hands frequently, especially when coming in and going out of the restaurant.
Child Policy: We welcome children of all ages.
Reservations: Advance reservation is recommended by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +97145568805.