Palazzo Versace Dubai – Statement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This statement will be constantly updated with the latest information regarding travel safety and booking flexibility at Palazzo Versace Dubai.
The safety of our guests, partners, team members and all who visit our hotel has always been a primordial priority for us all at Palazzo Versace Dubai. During this period of time, we actively monitor the health and wellbeing protocols issued by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and we carefully follow their instructions with regards to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention measures.
A series of steps have been taken to ensure our guests are safe and have a pleasant experience in our hotel. We are following directives issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention, Dubai Health Authority and have taken the measures below:
- Restaurants and bars - closed until further notice
- The SPA - closed until further notice
- The Gym - closed until further notice
- Pools - closed until further notice
- Kids Club - closed until further notice
- Executive Lounge - closed until further notice
- Breakfast, dinner, and brunch buffet service at Giardino - closed until further notice; For all our in-house guests, the same exceptional breakfast experience will be delivered to their room every day, from 6:30 am to 12 noon. The à la carte breakfast service is available through in-room dining
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at Palazzo Versace Dubai. In response to the latest global concerns, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with local public authorities (including the DHA and Dubai Tourism) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers. All our guest rooms, guest restrooms, restaurants, and public areas are equipped with hand sanitizers
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds.
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via Palazzo Versace Dubai website or Reservations office, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them directly for assistance.