Palazzo Versace Dubai Launches E-gift Platform
Palazzo Versace Dubai has recently launched its own e-gift platform, where buyers can choose to ‘gift an experience’ whether as a treat for themselves or as a gesture to a loved one. One can choose from a variety of luxury stays, spa and dining experiences handpicked by the team, personalize their e-gift and email it with the click of a button.
To launch the platform, Palazzo Versace Dubai runs an introductory offer where guests can purchase their voucher now at a heavily discounted rate of AED 499 and stay later. This is the perfect treat for someone to look forward to later in the year, perfect to say ‘Thank You’, ‘I love you’ or just ‘I’m thinking of you during these difficult times’. It is also a way for one to invest in their future travel plans at a discount.
The experiences available for purchase range from stays to dining, spa and retail.
“The online user experience is extremely important for us at Palazzo Versace Dubai and we always wanted to improve and enhance the e-commerce side of the business. With the higher interest in online shopping, no doubt that our guests will love to gift something so personalised and yet so easy to purchase”, said Monther Darwish, Managing Director of Palazzo Versace Dubai.
The introductory offers available on the platform can be purchased at a discounted price until the end of July 2020 and can be used before the end of year (the experiences can be redeemed within six months from the date of purchase). The array of e-gifts will be enhanced on a regular basis with new stay, dining or wellness offers.
Other experience available on Palazzo Versace Dubai’s platform:
Pool day pass / AED 200 per person
For those who love to stay sun-kissed, enjoy access to our three outdoor pools with a Day Pass at Palazzo Versace Dubai. This voucher entitles you to your own sun bed and food and beverage consumption (of the voucher value). Additional food and beverages consumed will be charged separately.
Our guests’ comfort and well-being are of utmost importance. In order to ensure a safe and secure experience, guests are required to adhere to the following precautionary measures:
• Guests are required to wear PPE masks at all time
• Temperature check will be carried through thermal scanner, prior to entering the pool
• Visitors and pool users should maintain 2m social distancing at all times, inside and outside the pool
• Visitors and Pool users should maintain safe and desirable etiquette before and during swimming
• Members of single group ( up to 5 members only) can be seated together while maintain 4m social distancing between 2 groups
• Providing Towels are not permitted, Visitors and guests must bring their own towels
• Guests visitors with underlying medical conditions, respiratory illness, or chronic disease must not enter swimming pool area
• Pool visitors/ guests are encouraged not to spend more than 2 hours in the pool area
Versace Daycation for 2/ AED 799
Stay sun-kissed this summer with a daycation at Dubai’s most fashionable urban resort. Designed for guests to unplug and unwind after days of isolating at home, the experience gives you the opportunity to escape to scenic pools, savour a Mediterranean breakfast and lunch, enjoy sundowners by the pool and relax in your own Versace-designed room.
*Day use stay in a Versace-designed room for 2 adults from 10am to 7pm
*Arrive early to hotel and enjoy Breakfast for 2 adults
*3-course lunch served by the pool, for 2 adults,
*Upgrade to unlimited house beverage package for AED 250 per person (served between 12pm to 7pm).
*Prior room reservation is required