EXTENDED STAY PACKAGE - STARTING FROM AED 14,500 FOR 14 NIGHTS
Travelers to Dubai who have been affected by the recent travel restrictions can take advantage of our Extended Stay package starting from AED 14,500 for a 14-night stay. The package will cover the daily lifestyle needs of guests, from dining and laundry to sterilization and sanitization of your room every alternate day.
In compliance with the latest rules and regulations, all the restaurants in the hotel will remain closed until further notice. However, the same exceptional dining experiences will be delivered to your door by our room service team.
During your stay the chefs at Palazzo Versace Dubai will also cater to special dietary requirements and the concierge team will assist with sourcing lifestyle or pharmaceutical supplies throughout the stay.
To ensure your safety and comfort, we will be offering the below benefits to bookers of this package:
- Daily breakfast for 2 in the comfort of your room
- One meal for 2 per day in the privacy of your room
- Daily housekeeping service including full linen change
- Daily complimentary ironing or laundry for up to 4 pieces of clothing
- Sterilization and sanitization of your room every alternate day
- Unlimited premium coffee and tea replenishment throughout your stay
- One complimentary covered parking throughout your stay
- Complimentary valet parking services
- 25% off on F&B* (except Q’s Bar and Lounge)
- 25% off on massages at The SPA*
- 15% off on in-room dining orders
- 30% off on additional laundry and dry cleaning services
- 10% discount on business center services*
- Complimentary high speed wi-fi
For enquiries please call +97145568989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Rates are inclusive of 3.5% municipal fee, 10% service charge and 5% VAT per night. An additional AED 20 Tourism Dirham fee per bedroom per night will be charged on Bed and Breakfast basis.
*In line with the directions issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Dubai Health Authority, and the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention, our restaurants, bars, spa and other facilities will be temporarily closed until further notice.